Application for: Account Executive
- Sep 12, 2022
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Aggressive and committed to work.
- Positive working attitude and strong sense of responsibility.
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicate to work.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to start immediately or within short notice.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
- To handle full set of accounts, month end closing and financial statements
- To handle Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation and General Ledgers
- To process payment relating to vendor and staff claims
- To ensure accurate, complete, and up-to-date monthly accounts, staff claims and various reports
- To provide efficient support for day-to-day office and administrative task
- To manage Fixed Assets
- To handle Inventory Module and perform regular stock take
- To generate and prepare supporting notes for Financial Statements
- To assist Senior Accountant on daily accounting and office administration tasks as required
- Independent, able to meet deadlines and works under minimum supervision
- Ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Senior Accountant
Malaysia is a multi-cultural society. The main ethnic groups are the native Malays as well as large populations of Chinese, and Indians. When visiting the country, the ethnicities retain their religions, customs, and way of life. The most important festivals of each group are public holidays, which are celebrated throughout the country by everyone. These cultural commonalities make the culture uniquely Malaysian. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Malaysia Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.