Application for: Customer Service
- Sep 05, 2022
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate and able to operate Microsoft Office.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- To support team and coordinating sales-related activities within the company.
- Play an important part in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the field service force.
- Provide excellent organizational, administrative and communication skills, together with an ability to deliver high standards of customer service.
- To help technicians improve their productivity and spend more time at field, provide a variety of support services and contribution on achieving sales target to customer.
- Process orders from customer.
- Sort out order, maintenance and repair schedule.
- Assist in conducting customer satisfaction surveys and responsible for handling all complaints from Customers, co-ordinate with other relevant departments to investigate customer complaints and take corrective action to solve the problems.
- Monitoring company inventory stocks in warehouse.
- Liaising with customers and follow up on orders issued.
- Filing and keep tracking of documents.
- Prepare daily report / job list to manager.
Malaysia is a multi-cultural society. The main ethnic groups are the native Malays as well as large populations of Chinese, and Indians. When visiting the country, the ethnicities retain their religions, customs, and way of life. The most important festivals of each group are public holidays, which are celebrated throughout the country by everyone. These cultural commonalities make the culture uniquely Malaysian. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Malaysia Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.