Application for: Procurement Executive
- Oct 21, 2022
- Min Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or a related field may be required.
- Preferred 2 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with vendors
- Great organizational and planning skills
- Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment
- Working Location: Shah Alam Seksyen 27
We are searching for a well-organized procurement executive to join our growing team. As the procurement executive, you will carry out all tasks allocated by the head of department, which may include conducting research on potential vendors and suppliers, inspecting goods, and updating records. You should be able to negotiate pricing and transport costs.
To be successful as a procurement executive, you should be able to multitask and evaluate products and vendors. Exceptional procurement executive should be smooth negotiators with a keen eye for detail.
- Conducting product research and sourcing new vendors
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned Requirements
Malaysia is a multi-cultural society. The main ethnic groups are the native Malays as well as large populations of Chinese, and Indians. When visiting the country, the ethnicities retain their religions, customs, and way of life. The most important festivals of each group are public holidays, which are celebrated throughout the country by everyone. These cultural commonalities make the culture uniquely Malaysian. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Malaysia Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.